Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family

Today is a challenge to get through. Ive been haveing arguements with my sister and brothers girlfriend. They have such a chaotic life and they live in such denial with everything. Its so hard to be around them. I think I have to move on and not speak with them for awhile. I know you can have a family that destructive for you and its ok not to have them in your every day life. I do pray for them, I guess thats all I can do..
God does give us a another family weather its from church or friends, he wants us to really feel what its like to have a family bound.. Im closer to my celebrate recovery family them my own thats for sure..
I didnt speak to my family for almost 4 years before, cause of the abuse. Every time I let them back in thinking this will be different well I was wrong ha. I dont think im the only one who gos through that. Always trying to give them one more try just maybe this time it will be different. But if they dont think they need to change or are walking with God then things wont change ,you cant make anyone change thats for sure.. Well we will se what later brings..

No comments:

Post a Comment