Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well its been awhile since Ive been on here.. I have been meeting some interesting women lately that have been abused, very strong and determine.. It definitely gives me strength. I've been trying to read some books on other peoples abuse, just trying to learn as much as I can.. I had a divine apt, I call it anyway. God brought back someone in my life who I haven't spoke to in years.. I find out she writes books and would love to right my story.. So we will be working on that soon..I had the chance to learn a great deal from her years ago about how a non dis functional family acts lol. She is a wonderful person. I am excited I have always wanted to tell my story. I know it will help people and the more you speak of abuse the more aware people are. If I can help just one child that's amazing. No one should have to go through any type of abuse.. I would love to go to congress and have a law passed to have child abuse taught in schools.. I just saw on the news that Dr's are medicating 2 year old for bipolar, what the hell is that.. First they should look in the homes for abuse before they medicate.. What a world we live in..

No comments:

Post a Comment