Monday, November 16, 2009

Challenges

God has been giving me a lot of challenges this week between my husband and friends from church and even just being responsible for things. Its hard to have christian friends and have someone be out of line or just rub u the wrong way. Its hard to handle that cause you want to do and say the right thing and you don't want to make anyone upset. I learned this week to stick up for myself with out confrontation. Sometimes I go along with what people are saying even though that's not how I feel or that's not what I really wanted to do. I'm learning how not to do that, dont just smile and nod. Get out of your comfort zone..
I am taking about 40 people to the subways of Philly PA this weekend to feed the homeless. WOW its amazing I'm still shocked at how many people are going.. Last year it was 5 people. This is what happens when you are obedient to God and what he wants you to do.. I cant wait for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment